multiplayer achievement trading for all my items

hi there, i am looking for somebody to play the multiplayer part of fable 3. i am in need of all the multiplayer achievements, but am specifically looking for long distance relationship (married online), cross dementional conception (have a kid online), online merger (business partner), kaboom (2000 on the mortar), and crime spree (15k bounty). in return i can trade those achiements back, or even better, i will just give you all of my weapons and clothing since i will be sending this game back to gamefly.

the catch is that in order for some of these achievements to work, i need to play with a male character, since i am female (and a queen at that, so you would potentially trade for my queens outfit with all the trimmings). 

please respond back if this is at all any interest to you. please be aware that im not going to just hand over all my clothes and weapons until i am done with the achievements, and it would be nice if you could repay the gifts to another person looking to trade weapons. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I can help you out... sent you a message.

thanks to all your gamers who sent me messages and PM's about these achievements. i will respond to you individually.