Mulitplayer WTF Why so different from beta

I am wondering what happened to the multiplayer since the beta? I have played Gears 1 and 2 but only when they first came out and the multiplayer was bad for awhile after it came out. So I sold the games and moved on. Then the beta came out and the gameplay was smooth and seemed pretty balanced minus a few tweaks. I actually had fun with Gears multiplayer finally. So I was a day 1 buy because the beta seemed to fix most of what pissed me off in the others. I could kill and be killed without feeling that I got screwed by latency/lag.

Now it seems my guns are not as powerful as other peoples. I know that they are but there are a lot of times it feels that way. Say for instance my gnasher. I start shooting someone at range. I shoot first hit then he shoots me I shoot again both shots land center mass and I see the blood circle in the chest. He shoots me again without moving any closer or me moving closer and BOOM I am dead with no headshot. Then my teamate will kills him and I get like +32 points for my part. Now correct me if I am wrong I dont play gears that much but doesnt the score you get for assists go higher for more damage.

I feel cheated a lot in the final product. I did not have as many of these moments in the beta. Even if the first shot was on my head and second a chest shot. How could I die and the other guy gets so little damage compared to what I get. Now I have had gnasher battles at further ranges with similiar results. Then I have had shoot outs that the guy got the first shot on me and then I return fire both at a far distance and he kills me then my teammate kills him and I get like +70 or +80 pts for my part. And it "feels" about right.

These are a couple of examples with no other players being near at the time. So no one else was shooting me at the time and my teammate didn't start shooting the other guy till after I was dead. Also this account is not the one I play on

Does anyone else have this happening to them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have no complaints with m.p.....well I do have a hard time getting a horde match but thats it.

isn't the reason for the beta to try out certain things???? correct me if i am wrong but there's a reason why they test a beta version 5months ago and im pretty sure that's to fix stuff for times like now.

The beta isn't supposed to mimic the actual game that much. Its just a watered down sample that's purpose is so they can tweak things.

Probably due to 12 people having access to the beta and a lot more having the retail version.  I have not had these issues.  

id say im better now than I was in the beta, and in that I was a nightmare. Things certainly feel balanced and the changes to the maps eliminate most spawn killing situations. Not to say some people dont have issues, but Id have to chalk that up to playing with people who host from a server far from your own.

I havent had these issues either. I am actually better now then when the beta was out.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

id say im better now than I was in the beta, and in that I was a nightmare. Things certainly feel balanced and the changes to the maps eliminate most spawn killing situations. Not to say some people dont have issues, but Id have to chalk that up to playing with people who host from a server far from your own.

[/quote]

Look who's comeback to the xbox.com forums.