Much like Cam Newton,a whole lotta yards without a Win

My opinion the game fell short. Ive played the beta ,whats with the light and shadow contrast(too many shadows within the game) ?i know its suppose to be realistic come on  "going beyond the call of"INFIN wins! The loading and saving after each death? the blinding of a flash light-- across the terminal? not having the ability to FULLY customize your weapon! Game Play as far as being fluent/smooth sort to say a 7, the controls 7.5, game play7 ,worth buying because its something new 8, worth spending 65 bucks well thats up to you! being a customer in wal mart seeing you stand in line purchasing the gaming wasting your time priceless:-)dont know who were the testers but i think they need to lay off the Canabis

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="o SyKlops o"]

My opinion the game fell short. Ive played the beta ,whats with the light and shadow contrast(too many shadows within the game) ?i know its suppose to be realistic come on  "going beyond the call of"INFIN wins! The loading and saving after each death? the blinding of a flash light-- across the terminal? not having the ability to FULLY customize your weapon! Game Play as far as being fluent/smooth sort to say a 7, the controls 7.5, game play7 ,worth buying because its something new 8, worth spending 65 bucks well thats up to you! being a customer in wal mart seeing you stand in line purchasing the gaming wasting your time priceless:-)dont know who were the testers but i think they need to lay off the Canabis

[/quote]...Whaaa?

lolwut