MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers cleared progress

I have been playing Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers for a long time.  I have all three expansions and unlocked every deck to play.  I only have about fifteen cards left to unlock for the entire game.  I was at about 96% or 97% complete.  The last time I tried to play the game however, it had my progress with no decks and no cards unlocked.  It showed me at 33% progress.  I looked and my achievements still show that I should be much further along in the progress (beating the last decks of the single player campaign). 

I do not understand why my progress would be erased.  The times before it was erased I was playing with a teammate on the same xbox and his progress is still intact. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Check your saves for the game OP.

If you go to your console memory> games> select the title> check for corrupt files.

(There will be an exclamation mark on any corrupt files, these need to be deleted as they can not be recovered).

If it is not saves I am at a loss as to what would cause you to lose your progress.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I checked and there were no corrupt files.  The profile is kept on the server though.  When you sign in on another xbox it will download your progress from the server.  I have tried deleting my local profile and re-downloading it from xbox but my progress is still not where it should be.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ah sorry about that I did not know the game progress data was saved on the servers and not the HDD.

Sorry this didn't help.