MSFT*BILLING

Well, I've been looking for a solution for my problem, but I think, just here the support person can help me...

On February 25th and March 03rd I was billed the price of US$ 38,97 and US$ 37,97 respectively without buying anything.

I just wanna know why I will have to pay it, whether I didn't buy anything. I called to the support but in time I didn't had access to my computer, so, the guy asked me to try in english by the Forums or try to call again. And here I am.

So, I will have to pay it? because here in Brazil I'm obligated to pay each payment of my bill card. So in this case I'd like to request refund of my money.

If you need any other information about my credit card or stuff, just let me know by my another email:[mod removed]

Atb...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You'll need to contact customer support, the users on here on the forums do not have access to your account information.  http://support.xbox.com

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You could've had automatic renewal for your xbox live account if anything that could be why your account is recently charged without you buying anything because it could be on automatic renewal

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.