Ms points issue

hello Yesterday I had 20 Ms points, today I have 280. the recent increase has been acquired through xbox live rewards..... but my pending points on rewards is 280 points, therefore I should have 300 MS points total now. 20 points have been deducted away from me some how???

Also I should not even have received these pending points yet being it is the 13th of the month not the 15th. 

as i am sure i may be directed over to the rewards section i am going to post there as well. but since it is along the lines of points i figured it was ok here. i just need an official to tell me where my 20 MS Points went

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If the 20 points that was there originally was from the rewards program as well, they were 'promotional points' and could have expired. This would wipe them from your account. And since february passed and is, on average, two days shorter than the rest of the months, the day has probably dropped back two days. You might see this happen again next year.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, I havent got my 230 yet. interesting....... but the first thing that I said is absolutely true, about the promotional points, that is.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try to See tomorow your rewards acount.

In some cases is you gain points much closer to date of credit that can´t enter!!!

For a sample if i respond the survey in day 7 and rewards enter the credit in 12 and send me in day 13 that 20 only enter later.

Another one MS say they deposit in day 15 but sometimes they lunch in waves in period of 10 to 17 of current month or 25 to 30 of same month.

See your acount and if you still have 20 points to enter and maybe you caught in that case if not enter in rewards forum and make a post there:

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Sorry this didn't help.

I would check your account on rewards under points pending and see if it says 20 points. Mine were added to my account today as well, and I had 310 points pending before and 290 were added to my account today, the other 20 for March survey are still sitting under the pending.  Meaning they are not lost, they will just be given when I reach 100 pending again.  I would imagine the same is probably for you.

On the left under home for my rewards(picture with your avatar) will tell you the amount of total points you have accumulated to date. On the right however, where it shows your surveys and stuff, at the top in grey, tells you how many points have actually been added to your account to date.  Chances are for you just like they are for me, those 2 totals, differ by 20points.  But they are not missing, I assure you.

Hope this helps in the confusion,  (you can also manually total all receive points up from start date to today)

Sorry this didn't help.