MS [mod removed]!!!

I can't play my game because of fall 2011 dashboard update I'm using legal things I spent a lot of money and for WHAT ?!?! I've unrecognized disc error after update so I can't play my bf3 for a month -_-

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why dont you stop raging, clear your system cache, try another disc. For all you know you may have had a scratch that has killed your disc

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello There I Am Going To Try And Help You The Best I Can.

Is It Just BF3 That Does This? If Yes Then It Is The Disc And I Recommended Getting A New One If Not Please Look Below For A Troubleshooting Guide.

Okay, if your console is unable to read a disc, there are two things to try right off the bat. First, check that the disc you’re using is from the same region as your console. The region will be listed on the right side of the disc, near the center, or on the upper right-hand corner of the game case’s face (NTSC is for all of North and South America; NTSC-J is for Asia; and PAL includes Europe, South Africa, India, Australia, and New Zealand).

The second thing you’ll want to try is cleaning the reflective surface on the disc with a soft , slightly damp cloth (water only!), lightly wiping from the inside out. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, please try some of the steps listed below, depending on if you’re trying to play a game, DVD, or music CD.

Alternatively, if you'd like to try an interactive approach, be sure to check the official troubleshooter on support.xbox.com.

Clear your cache 
Your cache stores items such as game and system updates and gamer pictures. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your saves or profile by clearing the cache. 

To clear your cache, navigate to the ‘My Xbox’ channel in the dashboard menu, within which you can select ‘System Settings’. Select ‘memory,’ highlight the HDD, and press (Y). Select ‘Clear System Cache,’ then ‘Yes.’ 

Remove your Hard Drive
If the game starts with the hard drive removed, then power off the console, reattach the drive, and try the game again. If it doesn’t work only with the hard drive attached, then your hard drive will need to be replaced. 

Removing any other memory units or USB flash drives 
If removing one of these resolves the issue, then power down the console and try again with the drive reattached. If the game doesn’t work only with the device in question attached, it will have to be replaced (or if it’s a USB, reformatted).

Try a different game disc
If a different game disc works, the first disc will need to be replaced. If other game discs also do not work, you’ll want to check your warranty status and set up a repair here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes it's just for bf3 and I tried my mate's disc and it didn't work again and I also tried clear system cache reupdate console , format hdd and I went service (it's not ms service cuz I'm in Turkey ms official here but they don't sell it and don't have service here I went "console repair " and they replied with " We can't fix your problem somebody have this issue like you but we don't know fix of it " -_- THANKS !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Combative, where did you try setting a repair up? Was it through the US support site, or did you try contacting a region closer to Turkey?

Sorry this didn't help.

No I didn't but my mate said "Try to title update" and I tried it I found two file of it there are after update and before update title updates I tried both and I could open bf3 with older but just can play single cuz when I connect live it asks for update and then it's again unrecognized disc error . Other(latest version of bf3 title update ) update doesn't work for me and now I just can play single >.<

Sorry this didn't help.