MP

is the multiplayer still active? this game was great and very innovative just wondering if ppl still play

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This games mp was so underated, and yea there is always games to be found.

No one plays anymore :(

I was so addicted to the MP and made it to top 10 leaderboards at a fast rate

I was aiming for No. 1 but then I joined the Navy, aand now that I have time to play again theres no one on when I'm on :(

Oh well it was super fun while it lasted

Sometimes if you cant find a game its because the room is already full, ive played some team adam grabs and capture the sister a few times. just keep checking, theres a peak time too where theres a lot of games gotta keep an eye out for it.

Yeah, there are still a lot of people who play it. Can't find games in all the categories, though. Survival of the Fittest and Civil War seem to get the most traffic.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

Can't find games in all the categories, 

[/quote]

Yes it is true and it is very sad

Yup I haven't had any problems finding games of any type.

This is good to know cause I was getting ready to dabble in this game's multiplayer myself

Yeah MP is still alive on this game considering a couple days ago I popped this game in and a friend and I played it and managed to find a lot of games though it was in Civil War or SOTF and that is it.

They seems to be a lot of people playing Civil War and Survival the problem for me is though i can only find people who are from the US being in the UK i can see the lag when i play. For example the turrets turning and me shooting.

I still play the mp here and there. Love the mp.