MP Weekend Challenge (Operation Raptor N7 Bounty)

Here's the details http://gamerant.com/mass-effect-3-operation-raptor-robk-140426/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

•Allied Goal: Promote 150,000 characters. Victory Packs awarded to all players upon successful completion.

•Individual Goal: Promote 2 characters. Commendation Pack awarded to individual players upon successful completion

sounds easy enough.

Thanks for the linkage, I like the sound of this one alot, good timing for I'm going to start an Insanity run soon here, more war assets are most welcome and, of course, more presents to open!...:-)

Sorry about that, about time my page finished loading you already posted the lazy link, thanks tho. Also, I will be playing a lot of the co-op this weekend since I missed out on the silver challenge.

[quote user="Bird125"]

•Allied Goal: Promote 150,000 characters. Victory Packs awarded to all players upon successful completion.

•Individual Goal: Promote 2 characters. Commendation Pack awarded to individual players upon successful completion

sounds easy enough.

[/quote]Haha! I was planning to have all 6 at level 20 before the weekend anyway. Now It's too easy. As they are all not far off. I'll have them all level 20 by tomorrow.

For even lazier people:

• Allied Goal: Promote 150,000 characters. Victory Packs awarded to all players upon successful completion.
  • Individual Goal: Promote 2 characters. Commendation Pack awarded to individual players upon successful completio

Similar to Operation Fortress, there will also be an experience bonus in effect, adding a 10% XP bonus to all accomplishments during the weekend.

I have a level 18 Engineer and 19 Inflitrator.  I have this in the bag.

This will be way to easy.  I usually have at least 5 characters waiting to be promoted at any time that I can use for Gold battles. Some have been recruited at least 3 times already.    So this friday I will just promote ALL of them.  :)

And with that 10% bonus, Level 1's will be 20's in no time.

I really had thought this was going to be a Gold challenge, hence why they were encouraging leveling up. Oh well, at least this challenge will be a sure thing.