MP Update #3 Fixes

I'm super lazy. Anyone care to copy the fixes/tweaks/buffs/nerfs list into here?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

basically this....if it WAS useful, now it ain't.....

As long as they leave the Spas-12 alone i have no problems.

Well here's a prediction for the TU #4.

C4 will get nerfed because people are crying about it being used on traps on CQDom.  Cap a flag, toss C4, run and hide, when the flag icon flashes detonate C4 and you're guaranteed a kill every time.

I did this 6 times ON ONE FLAG on Ziba Tower today in one game and they didn't get it.  THROW A GRENADE ON THE FLAG BEFORE TRYING TO CAP IT, YOU STUPID MORONS!

YAY!.....more nerfing...more breaking....less fixing....thats what we need

-

I concur, DICE is gonna nerf the C4...because it's effective....like they did splash damage for anything that goes boom..."NO!!...it's not fair explosions hurt...I can't hide"

[quote user="TheyCallMePeacE"]

As long as they leave the Spas-12 alone i have no problems.

[/quote]if it's effective and 2 people whine about it to DICE, it's gonna get nerfed

"The generation that cried nerf"

Its why I stopped playing this game...Ill never get better or anything at it..Cause they effing change the game every 2 months. The point of a game is to keep the rules the same so people can get good....just me thou...

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

YAY!.....more nerfing...more breaking....less fixing....thats what we need

-

I concur, DICE is gonna nerf the C4...because it's effective....like they did splash damage for anything that goes boom..."NO!!...it's not fair explosions hurt...I can't hide"

[/quote]

They have one play style.  When that doesn't work and they die a lot from the same tactic, they rage quit and start crying to DICE...who listen to them.

I'm surprised I didn't get any hate mail for my C4ing 1 flag 6 times stunt.

I usually don't care too much what they nerf pr buff but c4 on the flags is the only way to smile while playing close quarters.

confetti bombs are way more festive....why would you want to set off explosives defending a flag when you can brighten up your opponents day with colored paper streamer everywhere