mp things, i would like to see possibly get a lil tweak !

1.stun recovery time i feel is way to long .

2.self healing time i feel  is way to quick 

3.make all guns available to each person on any team .when they reach the required lvl 

4.regional search option for matchmaking

5.if you lose connection make it so i dont get bk to the main start up screen 

6.stats that actually work ie  i have bout 400 kills yet it says my friend has 39 more when he only has a total of 200 ,dont make sense.

7. i think uavs are far to quick and nimble .would like them made a little slower

8.sort the crap kill cams out

btw i am loving the game so dont get me wrong and these are just my opinion 

oh and i also think there way to many things to detect people with ,that last one is ajust a annoyance.som plz dont flame

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can agree with those except #1, and I assume you are talking both stun gun and flash bangs?  The flash bangs in this game are the best,  I love them, they actually work!

just stun gun i think  it takes way ti long to recover

Think about it from the communication side, if I get stunned and am playing with people who communicate, I will say hey, I am stunned and they are hacking me.  If your team is in the area, it is either a free kill or better yet a potential hack for us if we stun them.  There are two sides, if it was shorter, then it goes both ways and the enemy would be able to recover fast too.  The best thing that I counter this with is rolling in your squad, nothing better!

[quote user="Yo Def"]

I can agree with those except #1, and I assume you are talking both stun gun and flash bangs?  The flash bangs in this game are the best,  I love them, they actually work!

[/quote]

I like them too.

Hate when I'm on the receiving end though. It seems like forever until I can see again. If that chance ever comes. :)

Melee can be frustrating. I'm usually decent but if the camera angle isn't perfect, even when you're next to someone and you press X 20 times it doesn't always work..

I want there to be only one start screen. I mean why do i have to push the start button twice to get to the main menu of the game?

make siege mode best 3 out of five instead of 2 out of 3

some gd ideas guys keep them coming.i think the game needs more stability to. i mean ive been in quite a few games where

there hasnt been any lag, yet halfway through everyone  randomly loses connection to the server.

highly frustrating

atm  i think incendiary granades are the biggest waste of space  they take to loneg to explode,and the damge radius is prety pathetic in every sense

i would like to see the melee changed i duno how but i would,ive noticed quite a few players relying on it in close combat (cod style insted of there gun ).,

in a game like gr melee should only be available when you have flanked someone and youve earnt it (sneaky take down)

not just to run up to someone who your shooting directly in the face and they  tap x and kill you while that person just shrugs off all the bullets that headed his way .

I have not used incendiary grenades yet but can't you throw 1 or 2 on an objective and it will keep the enemy off of it for a while?  I could see these being crucial when you have to defend them?  Not sure if that is how they even work but just curious?  And I agree with the melee.  Too often you cross paths with an enemy to have the death come down to whom ever holds 'x' first and longer.  It definitely should only be available from behind!