MP: Do People Still Play It?

So I'm planning on picking up this game soon and I wanted to know if people still play online and if it's easy to find games.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi,

I just picked this up a couple of weeks ago and haven't had too much trouble finding matches, although I've only played a few.

S.

It's pretty easy depending on the time of day and the day you're playing. If you get on at noon EST there's no games, but 8/9-1/2 there's quite a lot. Weekends are always better as well. The game just doesn't have the mindless CoD following so there's a little wait between games sometimes. Overall I've never had a problem getting into a game

I don't get the CoD craze, what's so cool about fragging someone from a distance when in AC you can kill up close an personal!

[quote user="Tycho Cell"]

It's pretty easy depending on the time of day and the day you're playing. If you get on at noon EST there's no games, but 8/9-1/2 there's quite a lot. Weekends are always better as well. The game just doesn't have the mindless CoD following so there's a little wait between games sometimes. Overall I've never had a problem getting into a game

[/quote]what he said

majornelson.com still lists this game as one of the top 20 most played every week, and on a side note, the last 4 COD games have it beat, which i'm guilty of playing.

Like it's already been said it depends solely on the time of day. During the day (GMT) is pretty crappy really because no-one else seems to be online, which of course suggests that the (active) assassin's creed fan base is made up of foreigners but that of course is another point entirely. I myself play the game every now and then so I hope to see you online at some point! (:

i actually rented this again to play the MP so i'm hoping as well i can get a game or two tonight..

yeah people still play have played my in a while and there was people playing no problem getting a match

It is still pretty active (at least for DLC 3.0)  I do not try the other DLCs much so I do no know.  To the OP if you are not aware the way UBISoft rolled out their DLC it fragments the AC community.  

In the MP options you can choose which DLC you want enabled 1.0 , 2.0, or 3.0.  Based on what you have selected will determine which players you will be matched against.  DLC 3.0 is the only one that is not free - but the content is well worth the price in my opinion.

yeah greatwhite i have to buy dlc 3 still so i hope i get a good match after that.