Moving arround alot and region restrictions

This is not so much a question as it is request/complaint. I've read the post about region restrictions, but as I'm moving arround alot from country to country, creating a new account everywhere I go is not an acceptable solution, as I would end up with downloaded content tied up to 20 different accounts.

Surely it must be in your best interest to solve issues like this as well, as the only other viable option is going down the illegal path. A route I'm not keen on taking, for obvious reasons. Some places allows you to change your country by registering a new CC, wouldn't that be a good enough solution?

The only ones that suffers under your current restrictions are the people who want to make right for themselves.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Some places allow this? Don't you mean a couple services

No not likely to change you have to Remeber copyright and international laws do play into this and cannot be ignored

Not even ms can infringe on publishers rights or international laws unless every country agree on one set of laws that's not going to happen good luck getting Germany or Russia or Cuba or Australia to aggree to that

First and foremost if you are referring to apple that's because apple controls  and acceptable content  on iTunes and very few stuff is going to conflict with certain laws as their rules are very strict what is allowed and what isnt

Also idevices are casual gaming

2nd you move between countries alot 20 regions? Unless you are in the army

Why not buy purchase from your home region what you need Or do what some army people do

Purchase a wireless connection satilite from your home country

Most online gaming services will not allow moving between countries

Mmorpgs and psn and nintendo and xbox and pc don't allow it they all have to follow the international rules

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Google baned video games as that's why region locks are in place

Not all games are acceptable everywhere and distibution rights are the publishers

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.