Movie keeps stopping and says connection lost or timed out and throws error code c00df243 ?

I purchased a movie for streaming and now it keeps stopping and says that my network connection was lost or timed out and throws up an error code of c00df243? It is deffinately not my network connection because l can play on live just fine, this is rediculous. Does anyone know what this problem is and how l can get if fixed. l don't think l'll be buying anymore movies from xbox in the future.  thanks

Question Info

Last updated October 1, 2018 Views 107 Applies to:

Hello PREMEDCYPRESS10,

I realize you think it isn't a network problem, but if it lagging and its telling you there is a networking problem. Then most likely it is.

I recommend testing your connection at http://www.speedtest.net

If that doesn't help try this.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same issue, speedtest a-ok, just issue with the xbox, hardlined in via ethernet, booted router 3 times. tried  rental 3 times. booted xbox twice, checked cables, plugging in laptop, shut off its wireless, blistering connection via ethernet. (for location, lol). used link above.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, EG GHOSTLY CM, but it is an issue with xbox video.  Amazon Prime Instant Video works just fine and my speed test gave a download speed over 10mbs.  Next you'll tell us to clear our cache 5 times, because clearing it once just doesn't clear it enough.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Mortar,

This thread is over a year old. If you have any Xbox support related questions, feel free to create a new thread indicating what you may be experiencing with as much detail as possible, as well as, any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you!

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.