Movement with dogs is insane stupid hard tight

Has anyone that's played the game 'not' pushed their dog off a cliff?  I mean, he's pushed me off so many times.  Can I get a little breathing room Mr. Doggie Dude?!  I love yah, and everything but crawling up my leg every 2 seconds, is near creepier than Kathy Perry trying to get married.

Just a comment, maybe Skrim 2 would gimme a U.S. personal space distance between me and my pets.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

*Enter a room to look for treasury goodness*

*Loot room*

*Turn around*, and.... YOUR COMPANION IS IN THE DOORWAY!

So, so sick of this happening :P

^Yeah, the AI is so stupid on this game.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

*Enter a room to look for treasury goodness*

*Loot room*

*Turn around*, and.... YOUR COMPANION IS IN THE DOORWAY!

.So, so sick of this happening :P

[/quote]

I agree. You might like this cartoon from Ctrl - Alt - Del. I think it sums it up nicely

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111116

Yeah, I just started a new Character (after both a 57 and 81 with hundreds of hours) and I thought I would drag along Serana and Barbas for a while.

I want to throw my Controller sometimes with Barbas pushing me and nudging me while I'm trying to look at something. And then it gets worse when both Serana and Barbas block the only way back in a tiny cave!!

Please Bethesda, for the love of god, please turn off collision for Follower NPC's!!

^

Or at LEAST make them back off when you get close. You have to go further into the room to pull them to you, rather than having them just back off.

It's infuriatingly bad design.

"I agree. You might like this cartoon from Ctrl - Alt - Del. I think it sums it up nicely".

Seen that one before, that's definitely how it feels.

they will back off if you walk into them. theyve been able to do this since the game came out. you can make them back off more if you run, too.

^

They don't back off for me. I'll make them stumble if I sprint into them, but even then they don't always back off after that. They also don't necessarily back off if I bash them, which means I end up hopping around the tiny room I'm in trying to bring them in so I can get past.

I know they CAN back off, I just really, really wish they'd actually do it more than once per character of mine.

i know if you walk into them they will usually move back and turn enough for you to get out, at least ive noticed when playing.

Barbas is an iron tank and will never back away with anything other then Unrelenting Shout. I've done this before and also get a Glitch where Barbas and Serana now see each other as enemies and fight to the infinite (neither can die mid Quest).

Barbas is actually even worse that he will continue to push and nudge at you sometimes until you're stuck in the smallest crevice possible.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Barbas is an iron tank and will never back away with anything other then Unrelenting Shout. I've done this before and also get a Glitch where Barbas and Serana now see each other as enemies and fight to the infinite (neither can die mid Quest).

Barbas is actually even worse that he will continue to push and nudge at you sometimes until you're stuck in the smallest crevice possible.

[/quote]this sounds awesome lol