Move 1 metre then get shot seems to sum it up!

I want to like the game but the difficulty seems so hard i playd BC2 and it didn't seem as bad.

It's like if you don't crawl in prone you will get shot immediatly! I have been playing on the 360 and pc, i am rank 12 perhaps i haven`t go a decent gun yet, but if you hate campers you will loathe this game nearly put the controller through the TV!

I understand it`s not run and gun like COD but come on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

once I hit level 6, the problems ended. pick a different loadout. After my first 2 hours, I got the hang of it. I got almost 50 knife kills yesterday from those 'campers' you hate.

I like games where snipers camp, not because I enjoy it too, but because I enjoy the hunt.  Nothing is more satisfying than finally getting that pesky sniper.  I know this is a team based game, so I am hated but I have my own game within a game.

[quote user="DJ Jayne"]

I hate to be this guy.......   But.....    Get better...    Ive had zero problems...    Its battlefield..   Its a field of battle..   You have to stay down and progress slowly..   Check your corners..   Check the distance for snipers..  Spot them and let your snpers take them out before you advance..  Just slow down a little and youll get it..  Run up a little..  Duck into cover (bushes..  behind a wall, whatever) the repeat the process..  I hate to use the word realistic about a video game..  But..  This game is fairly realistic..  Treat it as such..

[/quote] I agree with this but i would add this. Like in all bf games you need to play with a squad of like minded players and or friends. If you're the only one beeing aggressive and the rest of the team is hanging back you're dead. I agree with the tactics above but you also need to know when to push hard and overwhelm the opposite team and if you have a squad or 2 pushing at the same time you're nearly unstopable.

I actually play bf games quite aggressively but i play with other aggressive players and we work together.

Maybe those bushes can be destroyed in the end game.. lol.. :D

[quote user="Thug Morris"]

This game suits well for cam... i mean battlefield players. Low life losers laying down on bushes hahahha. Running around blinding camper teammates with flashlight is some funny stuff

[/quote]

HA HA HA. /sarcasm

[quote user="DJ Jayne"]

I hate to be this guy.......   But.....    Get better...    Ive had zero problems...    Its battlefield..   Its a field of battle..   You have to stay down and progress slowly..   Check your corners..   Check the distance for snipers..  Spot them and let your snpers take them out before you advance..  Just slow down a little and youll get it..  Run up a little..  Duck into cover (bushes..  behind a wall, whatever) the repeat the process..  I hate to use the word realistic about a video game..  But..  This game is fairly realistic..  Treat it as such..

[/quote]

Love your points, its why i play this game instead of CoD, but I'm afraid they are lost on this bunch. 

Here the same, i got killed a lot the first hour, then i realized even BC2 is a run and gun shooter compared to Bf3. Stay in the shadows, run, duck, scan, get up, run duck, scan. This is how i do it now, and it works. switch between firing modes when needed.. i won 1 vs 1 battles very often cus of this.

You can get an M4 at lvl 1.

IRNV scope = campers worst nightmare. Trust me, you see bright orange silhouette in a background of green and they can't hide from anything :)

They really do need to do something about all the bushes though. I got killed a lot for the first hour on the outside part, now I just move slowly and fire rockets/grenades into popular camping spots. Will never be a fan of these camp-heavy maps like the first section though.

-

As for the guns, M4, 74u, 870 all work really well for me.