Mount Anthor dragon

I have a misc quest in my journal to kill the dragon on mount Anthor.

Problem is there is no dragon. It's as though he is missing from the game so now I have a quest that can't be finished.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a trick I can use that get him to appear?

I hate having quests in my journal that are impossible to finish.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

He never swooped down after me. I had to find him perched up on a rock and i shot an arrow at him. Then the battle started. I dont know if he's just lazy or what.

He finally spawned.

I just assumed the quest was permanently glitched so went around doing other quests

After about a game week had passed I thought I should check again in the offchance he might spawn and as soon as I fast travelled there he spawned.

That quest is finally complete.

[quote user="Vasuri"]

He never swooped down after me. I had to find him perched up on a rock and i shot an arrow at him. Then the battle started. I dont know if he's just lazy or what.

[/quote]

x2, i found a few "lazy" dragons.

I found an "I lift things up and put them down" dragon who was mindlessly doing some laps and ignored everything else.

This is doing my head in. I cant find this dragon anywhere. The marker for the mission isnt even on Mt. Anthor. Its showing just below where the dragon should be but the quest marker on your compass is showing the target as somewhere to the west. The marker doesnt actually move. Ive dont think i can go anymore west then i have. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure but I think you have to go through a cave to get up there. Then some Foresworn are guarding the entrance. After passage the trail leads right to the wall where he is perched.

So is that a totally different dragon to the one that is marked on the map - mt anthor dragon head emblem?

I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken you have to go through south something cave and when you exit there are some Foresworn there. Then the path leads off to the right and up another hill. When coming back you re-enter north something cave to get down.

the markers give the area the dragon is in. not the exact point. go to where the marker tells you and search around.

But the marker on the map is in one place but its not at the point on the compass. When I come out of the map the marker is telling me to just keep heading west and there is only so far west you can go lol