Motion Sensor Assists

hi, so im posting this to help others out since i had a hard time figuring out WHY I COULDNT GET MOTION SENSOR ASSISTS WITH THE (T-UGS) recon kit. well if you trying like me to get the ribbons and support efficiency achievements, you need to get these assists. well long story short, T-UGS must be bugged and only gives spot assists, SO THE ONLY WAY TO GET MOTION SENSOR ASSISTS IS TO USE THE (MAV). hope this helps!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi. on Battlefield 3 . how come the med kit gadget has an xp bar below it and a service star icon thing above? Because I use the medkit all the time to help my squad members and myself, but when I go into the my soldier thing where you can customise your class setup and stuff,when I go to gadgets on the assault class then look at the medkit and xp bar below it,there's no xp on it whatsoever. Can I even earn service stars for using the medkit gadget? I hope I've explained this properly and someone can help. I think is some kind of similar problem.

It does have a set height depending on the map. Take Grand Bazaar for example. You can't make it above the buildings. Just high enough to get a good view at best. I love it when people try to road kill with it and fail miserably, though.

Recon is so easy to level up. I'm working on service star 2. If you use a shotgun or PDW like I do a lot, it's awesome because of the spawn point. SOFLAM is good if you're playing with friends, T-UGS is pretty solid for small chokepoint maps and the MAV should get nerfed, IMO. It's too hard to hit with bullets, and can fly anywhere and completely give a teams position away. I think it needs a flight time limit.

So I've been stupidly putting T-UGS down trying to get assists? Ugh..No more of that useless piece of crap.

Soflam is nice, but it's super easy to spot so be wary. I've seen them from the sky and mowed down the recons trying to use it against me. Make sure you have a nice spot before setting it up. Worse one yet is when I've seen someone in the middle of a road using it when I was in a tank. Yeah...he didn't last long and neither did his expensive toy.

I think they all work well allot better than the old BFBC2 recons balls lmao, I placed my SOFLAM  in a sweet spot jus above a flag on maoshar canals an it managed to chase the entire tank crew out of the their tank, I guess because of the lock alarm screaming in their tank it was better to wait outside the tank lol, I was wondering why it stopped locking on an quickly realized (after I took a look through the  solfam ) it was empty so I jumped down an got in backed it up an got a triple kill..

I know this Isnt the same devive but its similar an I do like the motion sensor it also saved me on more than a few ocassions..

Really...? MAV is super easy to take down. Just one stinger or igla missile and it's gone. It can't go anywhere, either. It's got a set height in the map and it's extremely easy to detect due to noise and the icon on the map. You really want a nerf on something like that?

Set height Ruthless?  It's like a remote-controlled helo!  On large maps just take it high enough for a view of all the objectives and the opposing team won't have a clue as to why they are being killed left and right and your team will love you to boot!

Yikes, I need to start using Recon more I guess. Doe the MAV take long to unlock?

I used it in a corner of a dark room jus beside a m com station before an it blinded the enemy as they were enetering that room, the soflam..