Mother's Day

Just a friendly reminder for those who are gunning for the 'Storyteller' achievement to go and pay your monthly visit with Calendar Man tomorrow (Sunday).  After the previous April Fool's visit, the tone in Calendar Man's voice when he requested that you come back and see him on Mother's Day was bonechilling, to say the least, Mother Issues?  I don't know if I want to keep this appointment, is he gonna tell me about some sculpture stashed away in his freezer?...:-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Should be pointed out, thats its the US Mothers day that features in the game, which is not the same date as the UK for example...so some Brits may miss out on this

Man, that was freakin' CREEPY, that was worse than the Valentine's Day one!  2/3 of the way with Storyteller, better go phone my Mom now, uh, maybe I'll have a coffee first...:-)

This visit was certainly one of the more stand out visits to Calendar man...god knows what he has in store for Fathers Day (US)

Props to those who patiently wait for the correct dates to get this achievement, I just unplugged my internet and reset the clock, patients isn't one of my virtues.

I perfectly understand why others chose to take "the shortcut", it is a bit of a commitment but I think that they cheated themselves out of what RockSteady was trying to nail down with the character, the reason that this visit creeped me out so much was because I was about to phone my Mother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, I don't think that it would've quite had the same effect had I viewed this back in November, marking it down on the calendar and then keeping to it allows for much greater immersion with this obscure villain, I'm not so sure I'm digging it though!  I really don't like this guy!  He's worse than Victor Z!...:-)

I agree, for me this game was always a keeper, and this Cheevo, which is a meaningless 10GS, is designed for fans like me

-

Firing up the game on the right day to take less then 5 mins to visit Calendar man to hear what he has to say is a highlight of this game. But then I have had game since release, so have yet to miss a date, for those who may have picked up a game, like to get it now, with so many dates missing, will no doubt cause them to "cheat" the game for it

-

I just enjoy the style of this Achievement

Do you know if he ever escapes, or would that be something explained in the next sequel do you think?

Depends what they do in the next game if it will use anymore Arkham Prisoners, but for now...it makes logical sense that Calender Man remains in his cell as no one chooses to free him

Yup, Calendar Man's mother's day "greeting" was pretty creepy. I did a sneak peek at the father's day "greeting" and it is similarly disturbing. I guess this explains why he's locked up with nowhere to go. =)

I didn't know about this "acheivement" and I was truly freaked out when on Mother's Day morning I visit  C-man. Serves me right for not calling my mom!