Mother and Wife-to-Be ~ Looking for more friends

Hi guys!

I'm a mother to an 11 yr old son and am getting married this year to my gaming fiance ;) We are family gamers. I am looking for friends, mostly girl gamers, that like to play the same games I do. Currently I'm hooked to DC Universe via PS3 but when I'm on my Xbox, I'm currently playing Skyrim and am waiting for the new McFarland/Wow based game to come out in Feb! Can't wait! Only want mature friends who like to chat and have fun. Hope to see you on my friends list! :)

*Southern Girls are Sweeter Than Kisses*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

add me- we have a lot of the same games!!  :)

I'm not a woman nor a mother but I was interested in your gaming profile. How many of thoese games are yours and which are your fiances? As you are a mother, I'm interested in the views of gaming and of certain games from a mothers perpective.

PyroANTIC

17 games are mine....the rest are my fiances....he's got a wide variety collection :) I'm mostly into RPG's. My son likes MWF3, COD, etc.

Pali..what u doing lookin for friends on here..ide think u were friends with everyone!!!!

I need more lady gamer friends :p

Feel free to send me an invite if you'd like, Palisad3s; I don't chat very much, but looks like our taste in games is quite similar and I'm always glad to find nice fellow lady gamers to add!

You're welcome to add me if you want, Palisad3s, we have a few games in common, I think.  Unless I'm looking at your fiances games and actually have more in common in with him, but either way, I'm a mom to a 13 year old.  It's always nice to meet other female gamers online.  

These days I'm just getting back into gaming because I broke my hand and two fingers back in Thanksgiving.  It would be fun to meet up with some new people, too.  :)

Add me if you want, I'm currently playing ME3.  I enjoy chatting and am also a parent. :)  I'm just now getting the time to really get into gaming so I'd love some new friends.

While we have a few gaming ladies at www.no-bs-gaming we are always looking for more. Most of us are parents as well and play casually for fun (ie without the BS). Most of us are in the 26-40's age range and play a variety of different games both cooperatively and solo.

Father of one here. I am always looking for friendly adults that like to game. Shoot me an invite if you like.