Most You've Ever Spent on a Game?

What's the most you've spent on a single game?  Including the game (whatever edition) and DLC.

I think mine might be Gears 2.   First game I had for 360.

About $50 for the game.  And I bought about think 3 map-packs at 1200.   Kinda regret that.   So maybe about $95 all together.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I bought the Collectors Edition and the console for Reach.  That was an expensive day.  Besides that I've never spent more than a $100 dollars on a game.  Well until Skyrim comes out cause thats a $150.

Not sure I wanna say $150+ since I paid off Skyrim and will buy all the dlc.So far  Reach Legendary ed. plus 2 dlcs at I think $10 a pop so I'd say $170 right now but I'm sure Skyrim will surpass that. Least I've spent, just ordered Crackdown 2 for $12.95.

I think it would be around 90 for Black Ops and 2 map packs

Rock Band for sure... Controllers, game, DLC... probably about 250-300$... I get MS pts for half off tho... or it woudl probably be closer to 400-450.

Hands down its Rockband 2 bundle and 4000pts for songs at time of purchase

£50 for Forza 3's Limited Edition, and then another £10 or so for the car pack with the Sierra Cosworth RS500.

Around $80 for Halo 3 Collector's Edition.

I got the prestige edition of MW2...£129.

I spent $149.99 for Call of Duty Black Ops and then another $30.00 for maps.  I don't mind it all it's an awesome game and still go back and forth with that and GOW 3.

WaW and every map pack to go with it ($90). I haven't bought a map pack since WaW as I felt nickel-and-dimed.