Most underappreciated vehicle....Amtrack

The Amtrack can be the key to winning a game of rush, but I hardly see it used or used well.  Plus, it always takes the other team to a minute to notice it killing them.  I can roll up in a tank and instantly draw lots of fire from the other team, but in the amtrack I feel like I'm invisible sometimes.  It has more armor than a tank, has a beastly grenade launcher, and it has an alternate LMG(I don't think many people even realize this).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I use in CQ on Nosehair Canals,It can be invaluable as a mobile spawn point if you get locked on the carrier.

What ticks me off is the teammates who drive the thing in the open after I parked it a corner. I mean it is a mobile spawn use it as such

Yeah,put it down the Canal behind C.No getting out of there.

[quote user="Death Vader"]

What ticks me off is the teammates who drive the thing in the open after I parked it a corner. I mean it is a mobile spawn use it as such

[/quote]

I think parking it in a corner is a waste of its offensive potential.  I like to take it right into the action, place it someplace close enough to shoot at the enemy, but somewhat hidden.

[quote user="ShloMoTown19"]

[/quote]

I think parking it in a corner is a waste of its offensive potential.  I like to take it right into the action, place it someplace close enough to shoot at the enemy, but somewhat hidden.

[/quote]

I understand using it offensively, but I mean people using it like a tank and drive it right in the middle of a battle. It will draw the attention of support classes and engineers.

But when it is needed I will drive right on top of a MCOM station to shield my teammates.

Amtrac is OP and only nubs use it. I demand immediate nerfing from DICE.

[quote user="fizzyw0mack"]

[/quote]

....do you mean the mobile AA?

[/quote]

[/quote]What he means is..That the amtrak needs frag rounds...

the amtrak is just too fast

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

[/quote]

[/quote]What he means is..That the amtrak needs frag rounds...

[/quote]

Oh...