Most Powerful Armor

I would like to know what are some of the most powerful armor you've guys seen so far in this game.

The armor that I'm currently wearing is the best I've seen thus far. 

Black Iron Helm+5
41 - physical
17 magic
29 fire
12 lightning
6.0 weight

Black Iron Armor+5
105 physical
46 magic
79 fire
32 lightning
15.6 weight

Black Iron Gauntlets+5
62 physical
26 magic
46 fire
20 lightning
9.2 weight

Black Iron Leggings+5 
62 physical
26 magic
46 fire
20 lightning
9.2 weight

When it comes to fire and physical resistance, I haven't seen anything better. Those pryomancers I face online, don't do much damage to me.

I's also wearing the Havel's ring with the wood grain ring. So I move fast, and I'm even using a zweihander. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Isn't the stone armor better for physical?

Sometimes you need to look for the best combo of physical and something else like fire.  It makes sense to use something with a bit less physical if the fire is jacked up, since you do have to deal with pyro invaders.  Most of the time though, I use light armor like the leather, and upgrade it like crazy.  I was using +9 Leather Armor that was in the 60's for physical.   But I generally try not to get hit, and use a good shield.  I do better if I can make a full dodge roll.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Isn't the stone armor better for physical?

[/quote]No, the Iron armor I have is better than the havel and stone armor. Those armors are not upgradeable thus why the iron armor I have is better, as each piece is +5.

I rather have better resistances and be fast instead of slow and only able to really take physical damage. Antique dress is amazing, surprisingly. Most of Oero's set is great, too.

Eh I just like running around in my Black Knight Armor

the fat guy with the hammer golden armor the boss in anor londo the fat one not

you get it if you killed the boss with the ligthing weapon first  you can buy it from the merchant under the bridge in firelink shrine

looks ugly and fatty  havels setas i remeber

behind a fake wall under a fire place

golden something like the statue in anor londo and like the fat boss before princess champer

I like orenstiens better because I don't like the others looks lol!

If you want speed and decent protection go for the gold hemmed armour this stuff is great for just running around and getting from a to b whilst killing things if you want more protection fighting bosses just switch it for something else.

Havel's armour gave me a great edge over SIF. I managed to stay alive after a lot of hits and then burned the puppy. I tried light armour and rolling away but it didn't work.