Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="KINGofSPARTAN8"]

EMP

[/quote]

I rarely use it. Unless I find that the team I am playing against is getting a lot of killstreak rewards because the team I am playing with is atrocious. Besides when it comes down to it, there is nothing more satisfying that EMPing the AC130 it took someone all match to get.

That's why I run just about all my classes with emp as the last KSR. That or stealth bomber for a little cushion in objective games.

UAV. :) /smartass

^^ What Kanye West said

UAV and Stealth Airstrike are by far the most overused

Stealth bomber, emp, and the jug have no place in support kill streaks IMO.  They should make you have  some semblance of skill to earn stuff like that.   And I miss having the counter uav with the assualt ksrs,

Uav, stealth bomber...if they're camping hard it's pred, attack heli

[quote user="Goat Juice"]

Stealth bomber, emp, and the jug have no place in support kill streaks IMO.  They should make you have  some semblance of skill to earn stuff like that.   And I miss having the counter uav with the assualt ksrs,

[/quote]This.

Wasn't the support package supposed to help your team while the assault package punishes the other team?

In my opinion the EMP is the most game changing kill Streak in the game (besides MOAB).  For you to be able to stop all enemy air support and electronics for 60 seconds is a great hurdle for the other team to overcome.  I know when I have Air support ready to go and I cant use it for 60 second because of an enemy EMP, it sucks.  

I used to use Support yet I hated that I couldn't switch classes throughout the game without reseting the streak so I now have everything on assault.