Most memorable scene from a game?

What was your favorite scence from a video game?Mine was Splinter Cell Conviction when Sam realizes he'd been lied to about his daughter and goes on a rampage through the Third Echelon headquarters instantly executing anyone who got in his way.I still play through that whole mission once in a while just to relive the **** feeilng of being invincible for those brief seconds before the mission ends.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing really stuck out in my memory like the ending to Bioshock: Infinite. SPOILERS! At the end of the game, it's revealed that Elizabeth was really Booker's (who was also Comstock) daughter. Then, he had to be killed in order to make everything right again.

For me, it's a toss up between the end of CoD4 or the tragic death of Dominic Santiago in GoW3.

When John Marsden from RDR, left the barn

Either the ending of Ocarina of Time, or the Light Side ending to KOTOR.

Mass Effect 3 when they are leaving earth at the beginning. I think it has a lot to do with the music that makes that scene so memorable to me.

Music is important during critical game moments.I actually looked online for the Splinter Cell Conviction soundtrack.Which opens another discussion:Does music sell games or do games sell music?

FF7 Aeris death scene.

Starcraft Broodwar. When Tasidar crashes the into the Overmind.

The ending of the original Diablo when the hero shoves the gem into his skull.

The chase scene in Brutal Legend When through the fire and flames is playing.

The final stage in Manhunt

the first time casting Knights of the Round in FFVII

"Barry? Where's Barry?"

the final battle in Bully

All of the brutal kills in the original Fallout

"Wait, Who is Desmond?"

The High school in River City Ransom

But the music from Gears of Wars tv ads got me to buy it.stupids ads..i hate 'em lol

after lots of thinking... almost no game has been super memorable to me... I mean i'l now what happened but not remember much other than that.