Most Disapointing Game on Xbox 360

What is the most disappointed you have been after waiting for a game and you finally play it and it's not as good as you hoped it would be. Mine are;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  2. Assasins Creed III
  3. Halo 4
  4. Witcher 2
  5. Rage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In no particular order, people might be suprised that GTA4 isn't in there, but I actually really enjoyed it, at the end of the day it's a Grand Theft Auto game ffs! it wasn't what everybody liked but it's still better than most games on the 360 even if it's not one the most liked GTA's

So whats your biggest let downs?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Assassins Creed 3. Only game I have ever really been looking forward too and been absolutely, completely disappointed.

The game that stands out for me is Bionic Commando (not the arcade reboot) I was looking forward to it for so long and when I finally got it and played it I was shocked at how bad it was.

The first Assassins Creed is up there too.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

same, total lack of tall architecture like in the past 4 games, stupid naval missions, not a fan of tree climbing either, giving Assasins Creed IV a real good think before I part with £40!

Fable 3. :(

Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Games I actually get excited for turn out really good to me or at least fun.

-

I guess Mortal Kombat 9. Its a great fighting game but the online portion is abysmal and that's a major part of any fighting game these days. Its the sole reason I'm skeptical about purchasing Injustice: Gods Among Us tbh.

Lol, I was going to say Call of Duty, but it's already listed as his number one, which I agree with.

What a depressing thread.

^^ that was the intent, reminiscing on some let downs throughout the last 7+ years, with amount of games that have turned out to be bad it's not suprising

I don't "reminisce" on let downs.