Most difficult games.

What are the most difficult games you have ever played on any system?, My most difficult games are... Joust,Robotron,Contra 3 Alien Wars, Zombies ate my Neighbors,Defender,Missile Command,the first Mega Man game for NES,Adams Family Values,Ninja Gaiden for NES,and the new version for Original XBOX,Perfect Dark Zero on perfect or dark agent difficulties,Hexen,and i am sure that they're more but i just cant think of any right now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ninja Gaiden II

I couldn't get past the 2nd boss *ever* and I just flipped a table and got rid of it.

Ninja Gaiden Black

Hmm, this is a tough question. I would probably have to say James Bond: Goldeneye 007 on 007 difficulty.

Contra.

-

Nobodys beaten that game with just three guys....

Left 4 Dead. Campaign on expert.

Lost Planet on Extreme difficulty.

Wizards and Warriors II

Ghost n Goblins

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

that would be battle fantasia the last boss! I just couldn't beat the hell of him. Really annoying!

i started playing Dark Souls and it seemed very hard and i heard it was one of the hardiest games out there.2nd up would be Ninja Gaiden 2.

dead space

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

dead space

[/quote]With you on that.  Dead Space 2's "Hard to the Core" achievement is one of the hardest ones out there.  Only three saves for the entire game.  A death usually means the lose of hours of progress.  The entire playthrough was white knuckle gaming at its finest.  Very intense and a blast.  The ridiculous super weapon reward made it worth it even more. 

Ninja Gaiden 2 was pretty intense as well.