Mortar's are AWESOME!

Mortar's are bloody amazing! Anyone else loving them as much as I am? Been bombarding points and smoking them on conquest all night tonight and been getting kills left right and centre. They seriously kick @@@!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Couldn't agree more, so fun to use. But be aware: mortar spammers can easily be spotted on the radar by an enemy using a mortar.

Haven't unlocked it yet, but I have met several mortar shells personally......

I love my mortar, as soon as you know an enemy is using one as well fire at him then move. Just fire and move,

Mortars are meh to me, they rarely kill even if you shoot right on a camping sniper

"Mortars are meh to me, they rarely kill even if you shoot right on a camping sniper"

Generally, those that use mortars are camping as well. haha

Killed a few mortar guys , never been hit by one though.......one good thing about the mortar is you seem to immune to knife kills. Ive tried to stab at least three mortar guys with no luck at all??!! One of them turned round and shot me AFTER id slashed at him three times and let him know i was there!

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Mortar's are bloody amazing! Anyone else loving them as much as I am? Been bombarding points and smoking them on conquest all night tonight and been getting kills left right and centre. They seriously kick @@@!

[/quote]

thanks for posting your gamertag so i know which douche to block. guess your one of those players that likes to camp and get kills rather than work towards the objective.

[quote user="awtacular"]

[/quote]

thanks for posting your gamertag so i know which douche to block. guess your one of those players that likes to camp and get kills rather than work towards the objective.

[/quote]

Or it maybe he is just playing the game the way he wants to, and is enjoying him self? Also no need to be calling people a "douche".

Back to the topic, not tried the mortar yet, really eager to give it a bash. No where near the required level on that class though :(

Never been killed by one.  Don't have them unlocked either.  We were spawn raping this team and a dude was shooting tons of mortars and only had 8 kills.

[quote user="awtacular"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Someone's mad jelly they don't have mortars. Don't worry, I don't have them unlocked either. Yet. They're the next thing though. Can't wait ;3