Mortal kombat seasons pass

Greetings.I dont know if this is the proper place to ask such a question,if not i apologize.

I recently bought the mortal kombat 9 seasons pass,it is supposed to let me have access to 4 new characters but at the moment i have access only to Kenshi character,what should i do to acces all four?

Thanx in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

all available. DOWNLOAD FROM IN GAME

How can I download the DLC Files for Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain? I would like to play these charakters but i don't know how I can download them. Please help me, I'm from germany.

You shouldn't need any of the compatability packs, they are for those that have not paid for the DLC.  I have the three characters and the free skins and only downloaded the DLC files for Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain, nothing more.

Hmmm,I downloaded one of the combatibility packs I was missing and Rain become available to me,but still no Scarlet...

You need to download them seperately from within the game. At the moment that stands at Kenshi, Rain (released today), the female ninja whose name escapes me and the fourth character that's getting revealed this weekend.

A pox on those people who posted several hours before me. A curse on both your houses!

I see Scarlet, Warrior Kenshi and Rain currently available on the Marketplace at this time.

Disregard my earlier post about who was available and when, it's obviously wrong, but the above do seem to be available at this time.

skarlet was first. then kenshi and rain has only just bean released, the last 1 is going 2 be reviled at comic con.  mmm.....i just red the season pass discripon and it does say u should download then via the in game menu. (all content must be accessed through the Mortal Kombat in-game store) try downloading the compatablity packs? there should be 3. and then try? if not then i dont know.

Tried that A23GMAN,didnt work.Also to Knowitall,shouldnt Scarlet be available already?Thanx for your responses so far :)

i dont know if this works, but see if u go into the game itself and go 2 download content and see if u can download them from there?