Mortal Kombat Season Pass Problem. No Rain, Kenshi, or Secret Character

So I'm having a problem with my season pass. The pass said it included Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi, and a Mystery Character, but I'm only able to find Skarlet on the roster. Is anyone having this problem or am I just missing something, I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out. 

Thanks

Zach

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Neither Rain or Kenshi have been released you will get them for free since you bought the pass when they're released.

Season Pass does not contain them, nor does it say it does. It's like a pre-order for DLC. You have bought them all with the pass but you can get them once they are released. The Season Pass is a place-holder for when the characters are made available. Kenshi comes out Tuesday. Rain, sometimes this month. The mystery character, next month.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Uuuuuuuh yes, it does say it comes with all four characters. "Season pass contains four downloadable characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and a mystery warrior. Buy Season Pass and get all four warriors for the price of three." I just read that off of my tv screen. Sooooo don't call me a liar.

Not calling you a liar, but in the spotlight for the Season Pass it said that Skarlet is available now and Kenshi, Rain coming in July, etc. BTW the skins are already on the disc just not the move sets and such.

[quote user="thebl4ckwell"]

Uuuuuuuh yes, it does say it comes with all four characters. "Season pass contains four downloadable characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and a mystery warrior. Buy Season Pass and get all four warriors for the price of three." I just read that off of my tv screen. Sooooo don't call me a liar.

[/quote]

"After purchasing the Mortal Kombat Pass, all content must be accessed through the Moral Kombat in-game store." Meaning, don't see the other characters? They aren't available yet. They worded it wrong in the beginning, though. They meant it contains the coding to unlock said characters, but that's it. It doesn't physically have them, especially at just 56kb. They should have worded it better, honestly. Also, I didn't call you liar. Re-read if you need to, but I will admit I was wrong in the wording they provided, thinking it was said differently.

You would think people would realize that they won't get all of those characters at once when it says the characters are being released at different points in time.

And the fact that people need to read the fine print before signing on the dotted line so to speak.

Well it is July 5 2011 and as of now (4:36 est) there is still no kenshi. WTF?

this guy is trollin