mortal kombat season pass not working

On Friday 24th of June I bought a 800 points card to add on my remained points and downloaded the mortal kombat season pass for 1200 points.I also dowloed the klassic skins for Cyrax and Sektor with no charge it also downloaded Skarlet by its own without the needing of purchasing her.I don't why this happened,but I got really and very disappointed by Microsoft and Netherealm Studios because I bought the tame for 60 euros and I have to pay much more money for the dlcs and to play xbox live.I don't have a gold membership and I don't even have the pass to play online.This is totally unfair.Why the developers charge us to play online?Isn't the money enough we pay for the whole game?60 euros is kind a big ammount of money.Anyway I want a solution about the MK season pass.I feel like an an idiot spending my points and money on something that I really can't use.As a customer I have rights.Microsoft give us a 800 points code via e-mail or find a solution about this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i purchased the season pass when it released and missed the release of kenshi and rain will i have to purchase those characters again or will their content still be available to me?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.