Mortal Kombat Legacy

For those of you that don't know, there's a web series churning out episodes weekly on the beginning of Mortal Kombat. Basically, it's a fan-made take on it. Personally, I love it, and would love to see a movie by these people. I'll be updating this thread weekly with each episode, when possible. I just want to spread the word and show the work these people are putting into this. I find it very entertaining.

WARNING: Viewer discretion advised. Mature audiences only.

Episode 1

- Jax, Sonya, and Kano (Part 1)

Episode 2

- Jax, Sonya, and Kano (Part 2)

Episode 3

- Johnny Cage

Episode 4

- Kitana and Mileena (Part 1)

Episode 5

- Kitana and Mileena (Part 2)

Episode 6

- Raiden *new*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah these are good. It'd be nice to collect them all in one thread as they're released.

I love the series, only episode I didn't much care for was the Johnny Cage one but I will def be buying the series on DVD whenever they release it. Hopefully we will get a movie too.

That Raiden episode was awesome. I hope we get more of these gritty yet mystical episodes.

I'm about to watch now, I forgot it was Tuesday.

Hopefully with this series and the success of the new game we'll see a new movie. As long as they push it more for mature audiences like the game is supposed to be, I'll cough up some cash to go see it.

I think I like how the series takes aspects from multiple films/genres. Every episode takes a different approach, from the action movie openers, to the kill bill like episodes of 4 and 5, the realism in 3, and the dark suspense of this new Raiden episode. Kind of makes it more interesting each week.

But I have many mixed opinions, I'll wait till the series is over.

Honestly, even though episode 4 was a little weak (the back-story just wasn't interesting imo, though I don't blame them for it) episode 5 was GODLIKE (heh).

Yep, 6 was definitely a great comeback from the horrible, horrible episodes 4/5.

episode 6 was awesome

Raiden's episode is my favorite but I didn't think episode 4 was bad. Again I think Cage's episode was so lame. He didn't even look interesting or believable. Can't wait for next week though.