Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition Season Pass - not working!

I bought the Kollector's Edition which has a free code for the Season Pass inside. I redeemed it, the pass has been saved in the console memory but...it didn't show up in the game! In the "extra" menu, the Season Pass does not seem to be bought! So the price for the four player remains 400 point instead of 0! I don't know what to do...

I tried to download the Pass again, clear the cache, delete the gamertag and log-in again: everything is useless, I can't play Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi and Freddy - even though they ARE in the memory of my console!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="LinkLeon"]

I bought the Kollector's Edition which has a free code for the Season Pass inside. I redeemed it, the pass has been saved in the console memory but...it didn't show up in the game! In the "extra" menu, the Season Pass does not seem to be bought! So the price for the four player remains 400 point instead of 0! I don't know what to do...

I tried to download the Pass again, clear the cache, delete the gamertag and log-in again: everything is useless, I can't play Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi and Freddy - even though they ARE in the memory of my console!

[/quote]

There's no need to post about things twice, however as I answered in another thread:  The Kollector's Edition does not contain a Season Pass as the Season Pass was not even announced at launch.

What you have is the Kombat Pass (as I believe it's called), which will allow you to play Multiplayer over Xbox LIVE (provided you have a Gold Membership).

--
Juxtapose13

(so sorry, I thought the other post was too old...).

but if it's not the season pass, why are Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi and Freddy in the memory of my console, then?

[quote user="LinkLeon"]

(so sorry, I thought the other post was too old...).

but if it's not the season pass, why are Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi and Freddy in the memory of my console, then?

[/quote]

Did you download the Compatibility Packs?  They're the same thing save that actual access to the characters is locked.

--
Juxtapose13

Yes, I did...so the 4 characters are in my console memory because of the Compatibility Packs...NOW it's clear! Thanks a lot!!

Yeah, it can be a bit confusing about the codes and such at times. Once you read a bit more into it, it usually become a little more clear. Glad he was able to explain it for you. Enjoy the game!

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Yeah, it can be a bit confusing about the codes and such at times. Once you read a bit more into it, it usually become a little more clear. Glad he was able to explain it for you. Enjoy the game!

[/quote]

Yeah, even without the DLC characters or online multiplayer, it is a great game packed with a significant amount of content.  Enjoy!

--
Juxtapose13

definitely! thanks again!