mortal kombat kollection umk3 animality wont perform

this is very annoying!! i can do mercy just fine, maybe 99% of the time. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well, are you making sure you're the right distance to perform the said Animality? Or making sure you aren't jumping when the direction to press is Up? Also, making sure the Mercy is on the 3rd round of the match?

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Well, are you making sure you're the right distance to perform the said Animality? Or making sure you aren't jumping when the direction to press is Up? Also, making sure the Mercy is on the 3rd round of the match?

[/quote]

^This.  In addition, as I suggested in another thread, use Reptile as his Animality is easy to perform.

Good luck!

--
Juxtapose13

Not surprised. A good 3/4 the time you try to do a move on this it does something stupid. Like jump when you try to throw scorpion's spear.

I've always liked these games, but certain games just don't work with the controller properly or something.

Then there's the issue with the computer getting you in the corner and not letting you out..

[quote user="TheEvilDead1488"]

Not surprised. A good 3/4 the time you try to do a move on this it does something stupid. Like jump when you try to throw scorpion's spear.

I've always liked these games, but certain games just don't work with the controller properly or something.

[/quote]

That's not the game's fault but the Xbox 360's "disc" D-Pad; it's not very precise for fighting games.

--
Juxtapose13

Even worse is that the newest d-pad on the controller, the one that supposedly raises, is still disc based so it doesn't really add much more to it for the price it is.

Weird... I find the new d-pad so much better then the normal standard crappy one. Sure it's not as good as a actual fightpad but it's better then standard default controller. Well I find it is.. and by a lot...

I was planning on getting a Controller with a transforming D-Pad should my current Controller ever die on me.

--
Juxtapose13

i figured nightwolf would be the best, right,right,down,down. and stand right next to the other player. i just tryed it again , and nothing. tried pushing buttons fast and slow. even tried with two different controllers. (controller with new D-pad). that other achievement is glitched too for beating all 3 games. grrrrrrr!!! just beat crysis2 the other day on S.S. and that achievement is...........yup glitched too!! it seems like the harder you work.......well you get it i guess. i just hope they patch this thing up. you guys try this with nightwolf and see if you can do it, juxtapose13 said to use reptile, and ill try tomorrow. thanks  

the new d-pad is better. if you roll your thumb around the d-pad on both controllers you will see that the new one makes a complete circle. im not really sure if it has made me better. i would need to go back to my old controller and see.