mortal kombat 9 se traba al jugar

Hola buenas tardes, veran tengo el juego de mortal kombat 9 la edicion completa, cuando lo compre si me funcionaba bien, no se trababa, pero ahora cada ves que entro al juego encuanto elijo alguna opcion y se prepara para cargarlo se traba inclusibe si lo dejo sin aplastar nada se traba, ¿por que sera que se traba?

TRANSLATION

Hello good afternoon, you can see I have the game of mortal kombat 9 full Edition, when you buy it if worked me well, it is not locked, but now every time I enter the game as soon as I choose any option and prepares to charge it locks even if I leave it without crushing nothing is locked, do by will be locking?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Samus! Sorry to hear about the locking troubles. When you "locking" do you mean the game is freezing up? Has anything changed recently that may be affecting this? 

I would suggest you start by clearing your Xbox 360 system cache. Also, if you wouldn't mind, let us know if it is freezing or not. Thanks! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

en estos momentos e podido jugar sin que se trabe, sin embargo, solo puedo jugarlo si la consola no esta conectada a xbox live, cuando entro al juego teniendo la sesion iniciada con xbox live es que se trava, ¿como puedo solucionarlo?

[Translation: currently and could play without it locks, however, only I can play it if the console is connected to xbox live, when I go to the game having logged with xbox live which is through, if you would like I can fix it?] 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Samus! Are you saying the game let's you play fine if you're signed into Xbox LIVE but if you're not signed into Xbox LIVE it freezes?

Sorry this didn't help.