Mortal Kombat 1 achievement won't unlock

So I just beat Mortal Kombat on the Arcade collection and no cheevo.... WTF.... Do I have to beat the game with each character or what? It was such a pain and nothing to show for it.

Thanks for any info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dunno. I got it.

The same issue just happened with me, only with mk2.

You have to complete all the Test Your Might challenges without fail on the way up the ladder. I did some searching after mine didn't pop and that seems to be what the problem is.

same thing happened to me. i dont think it has anything to do with the test your might though. yesterday i beat it on ps3 and the trophy unlocked

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

You have to complete all the Test Your Might challenges without fail on the way up the ladder.

[/quote]

This appears to be incorrect as I failed the last two Test Your Might Challenges and the Achievement unlocked for me.  I did have to continue several times at Goro (and ironically I then beat him with a Double Flawless earning that Achievement), so perhaps if you continue it doesn't count the Test Your Might successes/failures, or perhaps the Achievement is just glitched and it's random.

--
Juxtapose13

Must be random then, because I continued a lot on Shang.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Must be random then, because I continued a lot on Shang.

[/quote]

Yeah, sounds glitched then :(.

--
Juxtapose13

Well, just beat MK1 again. Still nothing. This is pretty irritating. Why didn't they test this?

I hit the same problem too... Failed 2x "Test Your Might" and continued a few times with Goro and Shang Tsung. Such a bummer :/

Myself I wont be purchasing this. I was counting down the days until this came out. But they did a awful job of emulating this and these are far from arcade perfect. Input lag in single player alone was enough to turn me off. Look it up on various MK sites and you get a laundry list of problems. Its disgusting what a bad job they did.