Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III

Maybe there's hope for these new XBL forums after all.  As long as Morrowind is still represented and occasionally discussed around here, I guess I'll stick around too. I can already hear the cheering in Balmora. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 335 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hey ... we got another forum??? ... holy crap ... well i guess they finally did something right ... too bad the damage is already done and most of the forum population left

RIP Morrowind Xbox Community

Well...  At least I still have my purple.

Yeah, guess that means you win in the end.

awww wheres scooma?

Hey!  I wanted to play Morrowind once more before Skyrim comes out. Yet it keeps saying that I need a Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have the new 4 gig model, so is there any way around this?  Besides buying a hard drive.

Ahhhhh.... The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind... The best elder scrolls ever.

Too bad kids today only want good graphics (and let's be hones morrowind still looks awesome even if it is 9 years old).

Long live Vivec!

[quote user="G1ANTENEMYCRABS"]

Hey!  I wanted to play Morrowind once more before Skyrim comes out. Yet it keeps saying that I need a Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have the new 4 gig model, so is there any way around this?  Besides buying a hard drive.

[/quote]

The 4GB model doesn't have a hard drive. It has flash memory so games that require a hard drive like morrowind won't work on it.

The only way to get it to work is to upgrade your 360 by buying a 250GB hard drive add on for it.

If you do do this then you need to make sure you only buy the hard drive that is compatible with the slim model.

I cant find this game on my xbox marketplace, can anyone help me?

[quote user="x Ashh v"]

I cant find this game on my xbox marketplace, can anyone help me?

[/quote]

Unfortunately Morrowind is not available on the marketplace.

I don't know if it ever will be. 

If you want Morrowind then you need to find a pre-owned copy somewhere. You could look on ebay but the game is probably over priced on there due to the fact that it's hard to get hold of now.

I once saw the game of the year edition on there for £100.

Alternatively you could get the PC version which is better but not sure how well it works on modern PCs with windows 7