More Titanfall news!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good news, the season pass is a good idea, I always look to see if a game has one before I buy any DLC.

so they will add things like private matches for free as zampella said, did they keep it out on purpose then try to make out they would be giving away free content, wake up zampella we get that free anyway, seriously what a joke

and just you lot wait for the ridiculous things they will charge you for

"So we'll add private matches and things like that for free," said Zampella. "There will be some paid DLC. We're going to do a season pass just because if you buy it up front, it's a deal. We're not going to do microtransactions. You just buy it up front, and you get a better price."

Me too, it's simple math.. :)

cam private matches are free anyway lol he is making out they are being nice and giving it away for nothing or will it be free in the dlc you buy lol, yes they say they wont be doing microtransactions...how many times have you heard that line, yes they will do microtransactions eventually because they will make more money and if they make more money they will do it...fact!

Well Yeti - I guess that other forum readers will just have to make up their own minds about microtransactions in Titanfall and decide whether they are going to believe what the developer says or believe what you say.

i have no gripe with microtransactions but obviously just lately they have been getting bad press and rightly so, its the fact they are a bunch of liars and rip off merchants

look at forza 5, half the tracks were missing yet they decide to sell them in dlc, rip off

Well this shows you dont have the one repaidyeti, or are just talking out of your backside. As someone that has forza 5, they arent selling the tracks, just cars. I Have read your posts all over this forum, we get it, you dont like the game, now go away.