More than one console?

I was wondering how many people had more than one console?  Is there one that is for the adults ONLY?? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have two, fixin to be three ( maybe).  I have one on live and the other is not.  They both are ADULT so even though the son will ( might act) play he never gets the controller by himself.  I really want Netflix in the other room.  So I am thinking about upgrading that one to gold.  Will have to see if i get the itch to do it or not.

We have five , four on a gold family account , hubby i and two kids and the last not on live at all for youngest ,we also have two ps3's a wii, 3 psp's 2 ds's.. family gaming is expensive as we sometimes need 3/ 4 copies of a game too .

wow gilette!  that's a lot!  :)  We have three.  The old 360 is not on live anymore and is mostly for kids.  The main console has the family gold accounts on in and I have a third that is mine all mine, though I migrate my account daily to the main console.  We also have a wii, 3 psps's and a game boy. I would LOVE if microsoft made a hand held game and would gladly trade away the psps.

We have a PSP but we got an I-pad and a pad 2.  They have taken the place of any hand held platform we have.  I would also like some kind of hand held xbox.

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

We have a PSP but we got an I-pad and a pad 2.  They have taken the place of any hand held platform we have.  I would also like some kind of hand held xbox.

[/quote]

Microsoft's handheld would be called WP7. I have yet to play anything on mine but it seems they have a decent line-up of games. The last time I looked at the Marketplace on my phone. And oh, to stay on-topic I have two boxes(360 S & Elite). I have both hooked up to LCD TV(42" & 37"). I also have a Infinity Surround Sound set-up. Luckily, I live on the bottom floor of my apartment, if not my neighbors would not like me at all.

Only one in my house but I do have an old Sega Saturn that's not hooked up. I'd LOVE to have my Sega Genesis back.

Three consoles in my house. One is broken though and I don't care to get it fixed to be honest.

I have one xbox.  My daughter wants me to trade in her wii for her own xbox.  The wii gets no use at all.  I also have a PS2 and a Nintendo DS.  Microsoft will consider the windows phone to be their handheld from what I read.  I am sure people will like that but for me personally I dont want my phone to be my handheld. I want it separate. But thats just me.  I love my DS and use it regularly.

We have three Xbox 360's and I own a WP7. I'm also in the process of purchasing a Japanese Xbox 360.

im wierd and have 2 ps3s (i was given one of them lol i dident buy two)     psp a ds 1 broken xbox 1 awsome xbox slim a ipod touch 4g an original xbox a megadrive a gameboy a ps2 and i might get a windows phone 7 soon lol its weird it seems like im rich but i got these over time so im not rich lol but my fav is my XBOX SLIM   its like the best no problems with it and i reccamend it 100% built in wifi to! i still have my old xboxs aifi adapter not to sure what to do with it tho