more than 4 people in a squad

how do i get into a game when there are more than 4 friend online? its well annoying because rooms fill up too quick, the second it says join session ... its full within a second.

when i search servers they are all 20+ players and when i filter +5 players its the same. how do i find a server with lots of spaces?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

i think they may have done something about this, i was looking for a hardcore server and it was full... i was able to join a que?

Diddy2783 - in game press the start button, go to Squad and Team and go to the last option called VOIP - you can switch that to Squad, Team or off. I play with 11 friends, it takes us ages to all get on the same team but we have a full team and use the team chat rather than squad chat. I find in peak times switching to a less popular gametype can help if you just want a few games together, We usually play Infantry only CQ and get our team all together within maybe 30 mins of trying?

Also autobalancing makes it hard if you have friends who are on the opposite team to switch sides and join your team.

This is definitely annoying.  Even more annoying is that it's the main reason many of my friends aren't purchasing it.  We usually have a group of 6-12 guys on at once, and there's almost no way to accommodate that on BF.  As a result, Only 10-15 of the guys on my FL bought this, and rarely have more than 4 of playing at once.

I agree. As well, for a game that stresses communication and tactics, how come you can ONLY talk to your squad?

Stop pointing out flaws in this game.  You will upset the resident fanboys.

rubbish

The problem is the shortsightedness of DICE, and that EA even allowed it.  The idea of having a lobby where friends can join into a game party, then enter games together was introduced years ago.

http://www.openoffice.org http://www.scribus.net

It is a lot harder to get more than 4 people into a game than it was in bad company 2

[quote user="Aguero best ST"]

how do i get into a game when there are more than 4 friend online? its well annoying because rooms fill up too quick, the second it says join session ... its full within a second.

when i search servers they are all 20+ players and when i filter +5 players its the same. how do i find a server with lots of spaces?

[/quote]

Depending on the time of day, you can find 0/24 servers. I would at least use two regions(if you can) to search for servers. When you find that server that you want to play on, tell you friends to just join off your gamercard(join session in progress). This has been the easiest way to get more than 4 friends playing together. But at the peak times of the day, I have yet to find a good solution.