More Shift Gold Key Codes Inbound!!

Follow @GearboxSoftware on twitter. Two codes today (10-5-12) (6PM CT, 11PM CT). Tomorrow (10-6-12) Three codes (5AM CT, 11AM CT, 3PM CT). The codes will be good for three hours each and can be used each once per account.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the heads up, although I don't really go for the Gold keys noticeing they are pretty useless.. Purple/E-Tech gear you can get in game already but put into a chest. Although thanks for the heads up and good luck to any one that actually gets them noticeing I heard they get used in like 10 secs.

There is no user limit on these codes. The codes are good on time limit which is three hours after they are released.

Hmm funny because i've read that people have been trying to use them and it says that its already been used or w/e.

They did release some codes that were only good for the first 1,000 or10,000 people that used the codes. The upcoming codes are not like that. A million people could use these codes if that many use them during the three hour time frame for which they are good.

Ah alrighty, better to have them one time use per person or w/e instead of first come first serve.

I signed up to shift last week, when do I get my code(s) and do they get sent to my email?

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I signed up to shift last week, when do I get my code(s) and do they get sent to my email?

[/quote]DERP

ok, so now can you answer my question now you have my attenion?

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

ok, so now can you answer my question now you have my attenion?

[/quote]

You don't get a code for signing up but you do get a gold key. After confirming your shift account online, just sign into shift via the main menu in BL2. It will tell you to enter a code but all you have to do is press B and join your game.