more realistic guns???

Any chance COD devs might make the guns in this game more realistic? Meaning, if a gun has selective fire make it have that ability in the game, AA-12's have almost no recoil, make it that way, all the handguns have the same range....? no the five seven should have much more range than any of the other hand guns. ect.......... 

If anyone says they won't make these changes because of balance I am going to vomit, there is no balance anyway "ACR" nuff said.

Also you should be able to choose between different shotgun shells(slugs,bucks,etc.....)

Anyone got any input on this subject?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's an arcade game, not a sim shooter. Play it and enjoy it for what it is.

Also, all of the CoD guns (except a few obvious ones) ARE based off real life weapons.

but those guns don't behave like real weapons. NO guns has recoil like a real gun does and suppressors DOES NOT MAKE YOUR GUN SILENT AT ALL.

O all of the COD guns are based on real guns????? Wow I didn't know that thanks................................ Yeah I know that buddy.  But am a little confused on wich ones are the few obvious exceptions are..... can you list them please?.... Also it is more of a sim shooter than an arcade game, the guns are all real, the attachments are all real, the stats are mostly accurate when compare to each other.

yeah I hear that rookie, the recoil is stupid, gun always falls right back on target.  BF did a good job with their recoil and you should also have to lead your shots over distance like you do in BF.  

With Robert Bowling gone it might be possible.

I hate to say it but the guns differ from their real life counterparts in the name of balance. Although they did make some questionable choices with some, like irl the PP90 only has half the rate it has in game. Guns like the PP90 are there to help bad players do better, Vhan said so his self about the MP40 and 74u.

Treyarch kinda does that with the games they make. Like the Ak-47 has it's original walnut finish. I like the Ak's default color in BO but I hate it's color in mw2 and 3. It's a good gun..it just looks ugly.

Balance>realism or balance is not equal to realism.

Modern Warfare 2 guns were well balanced, even though some liked to complain about the overpower UMP and FAMAS. To fix the problem they just made a majority of the guns overpowered in Modern Warfare 3, and also added the MP7, a little to no recoil 2 hit gun. If the guns were more "realistic" they would all be 1-2 hit kill guns. So the entire game would basically be hardcore mode which would ruin it even more than it already is.

lol Anyone who says this is more of a sim shooter than an arcade game should go play ARMA II, Operation Flashpoint, or the Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2.  I would love to hear a report on how CoD is more of a sim shooter than an arcade game then.