more quickscopers?

I noticed a increase in both sniping and quickscoping, mostly in dropzone and its getting anoying as heck. Match after match im getting heated up because it annoys me alot. What gamemodes are pratically quickscope free?. And please dont fight with me about QS, i dont like it one bit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL i don't like them "quickscopers" either. however, I'm a sniper, my GT even means sniper in German. Always been into sniping since Medal of Honor: AA and up until recently there was no such thing as a "quickscoper" its the new gen thing i suppose. those who only been gaming since the 360 or PS3 came out.

i honestly snipe in almost every game type and map. well except for Dome. too tight of a map for sniping i think.

TDM and other deathmatch oriented gamemodes would be your best bet.

its not always quick scoping as most snipers have on a acog and just camp

[quote user="Killn The Drama"]

its not always quick scoping as most snipers have on a acog and just camp

[/quote]

now thats what i can't stand... seeing an acog on a bolt action rifle. lol

Well an ACOG is better than RDS by far when seen on a sniper rifle ;) However, I don't seem to run into a whole bunch of QSers on demolition.

I see quickscopers no matter what I play.

Im conflicted on quickscoping.  I think its kinda lame but I certainly never get completely owned in a game from a qser.  Ya they get you here and there but certainly not enough to make you switch gametypes?  I suppose I would pick domination though, I mean you wont see a qser go for an objective so even if you do see some in your game its a good chance you will win the game which is all that matters.

Ugh quickscoping.  I've had one match where and entire clan was the make up of the enemy team and they were all QSing.  After the 10th death by quick scope i had to rage quit, something I rarely do.  I don't mind the snipers that actually are using the sniper rifle like it was intended, but the QSers are just BSers if you ask me.

The only reason you see it more in DZ is because there is alot of enemy players in a tight area that typically, are standing still. Thus making it easier to exploit sticky aim for "1337 pr0 m07ag3s".

-

<flamesuit engage>

Quick-scoping is not my thing, but every once in a while, there will be a quick-scope in the game winning camera and it always makes me laugh, even when it is me getting quick-scoped.