More perk points after level 50? yes or no?

anyone know if you carry on getting a perk point after level 50?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes level 63 and still getting perks

thanks, ive heard leveling gets noticbly slower after 50, is that true? im 48 1/2 so that time is approching me soon.

so relived you get perk points, i can stop hoarding them and actully spend them now

yea it does slow down alot they placed a soft cap of 50 so you could level faster get the perks to use then after 50 it takes 20 or more skill levels to gain a character level at certain points right now it takes me around 18 to 20ish i dont usually count.

i wouldnt count either, depends what your leveling aswell, something that you level from 99-100 would fill more of your level bar that a skill you level from say 25-26 so counting would be pointless anyway, only incite ive got on this is that stright leveling my block from about 25-100 in one fight leveled me up 2 1/2 times. from 45 1/2 to 48 (roughly)

yea i know theres a mechanic to it but the amount of xp you gain seems sometimes subjective of certain things. The stones at beggining of game are a great the 20% extra xp in that skill class is very helpful. At start I used all warrior so focused all my leveling there then when happy changed stone to mages so I could work on those skills faster. Also you should use trainers if you got the gold during each levels if all your skills are at 20 you could get 4 skills to 100 with just a trainer before maxing out character at level 81.

i use the lover stone, all skills improve 15% faster. and i bought lots of skillpoints low levels, before they cost 1000+ gold, but right now im looking to get 100,000 gold achivement so not spending anything, im at 25,000

yea trainer cost a butt load when higher up like 4000k a pop. yea the lover stone is a good one I usually train by the other stone so I can switch quickly for me 5% more exp just means alittle less time leveling up. The biggest mistake I see people making is being a jack of all trades character which can happen at end of game but at start before you really power level they should work on a attack and armor.So that when there character lets say a 100 in smithing 100 in illusion 100 in sneak and 100 in speech doesnt fight a elder or ancient dragon and get torn apart because there not doing enough damage and taking way to much because they neglected all other skill set used for fighting.

maybe its from years of RPG knowlage, but i start any RPG by getting the basics up, in this case One Handed, Amour and  Healing, once there at a suitable level i know i always have them to fall back on if im ever crowd'd out by mulptile emimes, which seems to be the main way i die, Forsowrn or Mage's that drain your magika. and now i know i always have that to fall back on i level up other things as i go along, and if im in trouble or just getting a bit bored of the part im on, out comes the Epic Amour and my Katana and job done. and yeah my cousin did just that got his smithing up to 100, realised he's made a mistake, started again, well, thats how i inturpreted what happend, my other cousin said he "just wanted to start again", but i cant see the point, theres nothing diffrent you can do on a new playthrough you couldnt do on the last unless you ballsed up and ended up with the wrong abilty and protection for the emeys around you. mainly dragons, as most other enemys can be avoied and you could in thoey grind out small enemys at any point to get your leves up, but then your still in troiuble if an elder dragon comes along and shows you how usefull Smithing,Pickpockting and Sneaking at 100 is if your weapon skills are only 20 lol :)

yea ive played rpg since around 6 and you realize theres 2 kinds of skills Main and support. Attacking and defending is always number 1 while all other skills you use to support and make your main better. Just because a said skill is easy to level doesnt mean you should you can get away with that in some games but not elder scrolls since it has some scaling eniemies and you will get blown up with your level 30ish character who can attack or defend himself at all. Im sure you that speech with be usesful when your trying to convinence a dragon not to kill you lmao

I'm level 26 or 27 with Loverstone active and I try and buy skill points when I have the money, working towards my Smithing and Alchemy