More people playing Blops than.....

MW3. I just got of Blops and there was 258k people online vs the 241k on MW3! People really are going back. I played last night and this morning and had a lot of fun, I forgot how balanced and more polished the game feels compared to MW3. Don't get me wrong I love MW3 but Blops is just a better game. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't trust those numbers at all.

I'm 100% certain they aren't accurate, at least on Black Ops.

Take a look at MajorNelson every week -- MW3 is #1.

They have got to stop giving everything to the Run and Gunning Cry Babies. It is ruining the game.  Smg guy do not even have to run from cover to cover.  They just run out in the middle and start killing. Where is the fun in that?

How can people hate Black Ops? It was such a good game.  

Zehq @ You say that, yet it's in your recently played games. /facepalm

Black Ops is the better game. Better maps, better connections, more balance, better theater mode integration, better combat record, wager matches if you want something different. But I'm already max level and it's not as fun if you ain't ranking up. I did play a couple last night though.

well to say what is the best and worst is just an opinion...but in my opinion the lag makes mw3 pretty low on the list...but since i sold the rest and also bought elite i am going to stay and just mess around with the oddest set-ups i can think of.

Best game ever made? I can't agree, though it was pretty damn good.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

MW3. I just got of Blops and there was 258k people online vs the 241k on MW3! People really are going back. I played last night and this morning and had a lot of fun, I forgot how balanced and more polished the game feels compared to MW3. Don't get me wrong I love MW3 but Blops is just a better game. What do you think?

[/quote]

I agree with you, I don't know why Im so stubborn and keep trying to get some kind of fun out of MW3.

I hate Black Ops, why? It's clunky as ***.

I loved BOs Map design, But I ended up stop playing after The 1st Prestige. The Hit detection and lag just made it Frustrating for me.

@Defy Space

I have friends and family over... they like Black Ops... What of it?