More people hate this game than love it

Look at the complaint posts it is hilarious! More people hate this game than like it! This is because of the complete trash that EA constantly spews out in an attempt to save money and take advantage of it's customers. This game is completely scripted TRASH and should never be purchased or even taken seriously. NEVER SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME! I HOPE EA BURNS IN HELL!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

90% of the complaint posts are you

^^^ LOL!  To add to that, psychologically, people who have issues with a product are more inclined to complain about said product, than those who enjoy it.

I don't think FIFA13 is some ground-breaking, awe-inspiring game by any means.  It's enjoyable for what it is.  It has it's faults, like most EA games do, but I was expecting those going in.

[quote user="kissthis038"]

Look at the complaint posts it is hilarious! More people hate this game than like it! This is because of the complete trash that EA constantly spews out in an attempt to save money and take advantage of it's customers.[/quote]

Er, no, it's because people with complaints are always more inclined to post in forums than people who are perfectly content.

its not the game that's the problem its the community,  I play ultimate team and currently have over 750 games completed and i can tell you some of the crap iv had to put up with through them.......im getting sick of people holding the ball for the majority of the game for a win or mindlessly sprinting everywhere with players that can apparently run 5 marathons every game,  an  of course there is sweaty goals but that's the fault of the player defending the majority of the time.... either way  its ridiculous how far people will go for a win now  

it's a game I love to hate.. like football..

This makes me laugh.

HAHA!

I used to not like 11 and 12 but I am suddenly like 13.  You know why?  Because I was beaten more often than not by friends and on Live.  Only made it to Div 6 on 11 and 12 but already at 4 with the new one.

I think when we lose we "hate" EA and FIFA.  It is funny how that mindset changes when we start winning.  I have to say it is different from the previous two.  It has given some people, like myself, more advantages because of the way I play.  I attack most of the time (3-5-2).

We all get comfortable with some tricks and one or two ways to score.  A new game comes out and if those tricks and ways don't work, guess what?  The game sucks and it is a rip off and EA are evil.

It's just a game.  Rent it, if you don't like it then don't buy it.