More maps like- Less ones of

I wouldn't mind seeing more maps like Parcel Storm! an less of ones like Zavod or Flood zone, I also hope we get some rental servers soon? IS there going to be rentals? I havnt found any yet, only because I still experience lag even in the western servers I don't think these ping Indicators are even working they always show full 4 bars, yet I experience rubber banding, on some NOT all.   20MBS B+ packets or ping

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah EA will be there soon enough to take your money for rent a servers.  Just remember if your doing the $10 upgrade to Xbox1.  I doubt rent a server carries over.  So I wouldn't go wild and rent a 90 day deal just yet.

Im keeping my 360 BF4 That's just how good it is, but thanks for the heads up on that, I will go back an forth from xbox one to the 360 all through next year, I plan to be playing this until BF5 or god willing Bad co 4.

You mean Bad Company 3?  I would of rather had BC3 instead of skipping 3 years on BF4 to see BC3.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

You mean Bad Company 3?  I would of rather had BC3 instead of skipping 3 years on BF4 to see BC3.

[/quote]

You think it makes a difference? The only difference will be the campaign. BF3 was bad company 3 multiplayer wise.

^ That. How can you possibly think they'll go back to Bad Company 2 multiplayer wise? It's quite evident they're building the Battlefield fanbase with much more progress copying CoD...

Maybe you people who don't have the game but seem to know a whole lot more than we do could make your own thread, an debate the similarities of this game an that game, I don't see any similarities  to Call of Duty on this game, IT is noticeably different from BF3/Cod, in a good way, like Ive stated before its moved back to the original BF series an away from that TERRIBLE BF3 game.