More Information

I would also like to say that i did try downloading it from the xbox website but that the website said the offer was no longer available or something along those lines.

Many thanks

Nicaro3225

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To make it easier to answer you, and to keep this thread in context, you should have posted this in your original thread, not make a new thread.  If I hadn't done the research to find that thread, I wouldn't know what this thread was about.

On to your issue.  Follow the step described in this thread

[quote user="Mister Gwyther"]

I’m getting “region” errors
In order to have the best experience on the marketplace, make sure that your account region and physical location match. Your account region was set when you first set up your Gamertag and can be checked by going to https://billing.microsoft.com and clicking on “Personal Information”.

If you currently live in one of the newly added LIVE enabled regions, you can perform a one-time region transfer on your account. IMPORTANT: This region transfer is permanent and irreversible. Please make sure you pick the appropriate region and read all instructions before finalizing this transfer.

If your account region no longer matches your physical location and your country is not one of the newly added regions, you would have to create a new account to reflect your location. If you don’t currently live in a LIVE supported region then you may continue to experience issues with purchasing or downloading from the marketplace.

I really shouldn’t be getting these errors.
Are you sure? Positive? 100% certain that you don’t fall into any of the scenarios listed above?

Yes!
Alright, please create or find a thread in this forum that describes your specific issue. Please include the following information:

Account region.
Physical region.
Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Content you are trying to download.

[/quote]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my apologies. this is the first time ive used the x box live site. The information i forgot to out is that i am in THE UK the EU region for both my account and physical regions. My internet provider is SKY and i was trying to download black ops Escalation map pack. Thank you for going so far for me. Do you have any suggestions???

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to make a little more sense. The message i keep getting says "This Item Is Not Available From Your Current Location"

Sorry this didn't help.