More Host Migrations, people backing out than ever before?

I think that in the few weeks this game has been out, i have seen more host migrations and people leaving game then then entire 2 years of MW3 and Black Ops combined.

I know the lag can be bad, but by the amount of times it happens (more than once in nearly every game) you would have to think it has to be something more than that.

I have a few cynical ideas for why this is so, but have found nothing even close to being a real answer. I just dont get it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Welcome to COD :\

[quote user="The Acidpiss"]

people leaving game then then entire 2 years of MW3 and Black Ops combined.

[/quote]

lol

I've not ran upon many host migrations. Usually people who rage quit are not hosts in my particular case.

your lucky then, The games dont end as much as other cod's but I defenetly get a lot more mitigations then any other cod. I have yet to be in a game that has had the same players from begining to end.

OP your absolutely right about this one, a lot of frustrated cod players out there

Games always seem better when looking back. I saw just as many people rage quitting in black ops 1 and MW3, I also haven't seen that many migrations, probably 3-4 a day which is about the same as previous titles.