More discounted DLC, please

Call me cheap, but I've been waiting for the rest of the DLC to go on sale like the Armed & Dangerous and Super Sports packs did a few weeks ago.  I like this game a lot, and just recently started playing it again with some friends who just bought it.  But having purchased the game on release day, and having burned through pretty much everything there is to do in the game, there's not much incentive for me to keep going.

I feel like 560 MSP is a bit much for the content you get for the existing DLC packs, but I jumped when they discounted some of them to half price.  I figured it'd only be a matter of time before they'd discount the rest and I'd pick up the Lambo and Porsche packs, too...but so far, no dice.

Oh well...just putting it out there...plenty of other stuff to keep me busy in the meantime.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

me too... its fun i guess, but to only get THREE acheivments... i wait until it goes on sale too.

I do know what I'm missing, and like I said...I have no interest in it.  Different strokes, man...

Check the "bump" date of the last post...2012.

Little forum tip, to get line breaks click the link below the last post that says "Use rich formatting". Once there you can make line breaks.

Just use Shift+Enter

Hopes this helps 

...Because some people don't beleive in the old saying: "If it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT!!!" Now, to answer your question, the NEW content is still fresh, therefore, the companies are still trying to make a profit off of it. "Armed and Dngerous actually contains a few new game modes, which I guess is why it costs so much. Not to mention it gives you open-road Hot Pursuit style. that's definitely worth at least 500 MSP. This is just my opinion, but I'm guessing that NFS still thinks it can get good profits by keeping the MSP count so high. Don't fret; eventually it will be shrunk.

agreed , I bought this game in the xbl marketplace for about 3$ yet the dlcs are twice that...

You don't like Armed and Dangerous? Do you know what comes with it? Two new modes: Most Wanted (You literally do hot pursuit in an "open-free mode style"). Arms Race (remember how easy it was to win in Race? Well now add in weapons to a Race mode and Police Roadblocks and Choppers!). You don't know what you are missing.

btw...for the record, I HATE these new forums...why can't I get line breaks between my paragraphs? X{

Took a little while, but the Lambo and Porsche packs are now currently half-price (280msp). The Armed & Dangerous pack is discounted too, but I have no interest in that one.

Time to dust this one off and give it a few more spins in the ol' disc tray! :)